Happy New Year to ALL! Every year we celebrate the beginning of a new year with traditions, parties, football and of course, resolutions. We set our goals and what we hope to accomplish in the upcoming year. However, due to COVID there may be some new resolutions to consider. Let’s find out why it is important to have a “Mechanical Resolution”!
Any resolution requires a plan of action. Below are some steps of action you can take:
KNOW YOUR MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR
It sounds obvious but it is very important to know your mechanical contractor and have an ongoing relationship. A healthy relationship with a mechanical contractor should provide:
- Specific Maintenance Plan For Your Facility
- Proven Process For Success
- Service Technician Consistency – Service Technician’s that are Familiar with Your Facility
- Annual Reviews at a Minimum
- Updates on Aging Equipment (How to Determine the Age of Your Equipment)
- Latest Technology and Solutions in the HVAC Industry
- Solutions to Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 (Air Purification Options Info)
BEGINNING THE RESOLUTION
The first step is to do a little research. Find out more about the company you are using or considering. A qualified mechanical contractor should:
- Provide commercial service primarily (if not exclusively)
- Established Business
- Provide References
- Require Standards of Excellence
- Low Service Technician Turnover rate
- Have Core Values
If you are interested in a “Mechanical Resolution”, let Hardy Services help! We are here for all of your HVAC, Plumbing, and Controls needs!
Our Proven Process for over 75 years!